The Snowdon Classic Cot Bed has a distinctive and traditional sleigh design.
The open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little one as they rest and include teething rails to protect your child’s delicate teeth. Designed with three height position, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance. Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Snowdon Classic Cot Bed can convert easily into a gorgeous junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum longevity and great value. Requires a 140 x 70cm mattress.
The matching under drawer is included. On wheels to ensure maximum capacity for storing baby’s essentials and with elegant handles for simple access.
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot to toddler bed
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Elegant handles on under drawer
- Matching Snowdon furniture available separately
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 76(w) x 154(d)cm
- Requires mattress 140 x 70cm, available separately
- Traditional sleigh design to match with the rest of the Snowdon range
- Easy to wipe clean surface
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Fibre mattress is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, water resistant and fully breathable. The inner fibre pad aids airflow and is 100% recyclable.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.