The Snowdon Classic 3 Piece with Cot Bed, Changing Unit and Wardrobe has a distinctive and traditional sleigh design and is ideal for those parents who want a heritage look, suited to a modern lifestyle.
The Snowdon Classic Cot Bed has open slatted sides that are great for watching over your little one as they rest and includes teething rails to protect your child. Designed with three height positions, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance.
Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Snowdon Classic Cot Bed can convert easily into a stylish Junior Bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum longevity and great value. The Classic Cot Bed requires a 140 x 70cm mattress.
The matching Under Drawer ensures maximum capacity for storing baby’s essentials and comes complete on runners and with elegant handles for simple access.
The stylish Changing Unit features a changing station that allows you to comfortably change and dress your baby and can accommodate a changing mat up to 76cm x 46cm. Three deep drawers ensure that all your baby’s essentials are within easy reach, where you need them, and feature the same elegant handles to match the rest of the Snowdon collection.
The Wardrobe is a beautiful addition to your nursery that compliments the other items in the Snowdon range. Including a full-sized interior that means you don’t need to compromise on storage. It also includes two hanging rails and a lower drawer, offering lots of space for all of little one’s outfits. Large doors are supported by soft close hinges to gently close with minimal noise, ideal for a nursery.
CLASSIC COT BED
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot to toddler bed
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Elegant handles on under drawer
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 76(w) x 154(d)cm
- Requires mattress 140 x 70cm, available separately
CHANGING UNIT/CHEST OF DRAWERS
- Changing top with three deep drawers
- Changing station that can accommodate changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Changing station can be easily removed when no longer required
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 90(w) x 50(d)cm (including top changer affixed)
- Two internal hanging rails
- One large lower full-width drawer
- Easy to use, stylish and modern handles
- External dimensions: 175(h) x 98(w) x 50(d)cm
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Fibre mattress is environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, water resistant and fully breathable. The inner fibre pad aids airflow and is 100% recyclable.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.