Effective and easy to use, our UV steriliser has been designed to give you ultimate peace of mind by killing 99.9% of bacteria to keep your baby healthy and happy. By only using UV light, from special LEDs, this clever machine can destroy bacteria in only 11 minutes, all without the need for any liquids, chemicals, heat or steam. The UV light bounces around the highly reflective stainless steel interior, ensuring that all areas are fully sterilised. As it uses LED technology, It has a very low power consumption compared to traditional electric steam sterilisers. There is also never and need to worry about descaling, as no water is used. In addition, as there are no chemicals required at all, you don’t need to empty used liquids down the drain and into our natural waterways. So, as well as looking after your baby’s health, you are looking after the environment for their future too!
There are 4 functions that do all the hard work so you don’t need to:
- Drying mode – There is no need to dry the items after washing using this clever function. Simply add them to the UV steriliser whilst wet and it will dry them for you, ready for sterilising.
- Sterilising mode – you can select this option immediately after drying mode, or if the items added do not require drying, you can go straight into sterilising mode.
- Auto mode – this mode starts by drying the contents before automatically moving on to sterilizing mode, doing all the work for you. Perfectly dry and sterile accessories in just 41 minutes.
- Store mode – we like to think of this clever little box as your hygienic storage cupboard for all your accessories! Store mode completes a full 41 minute sterilising and drying cycle, before periodically activating the bacteria killing UV LED’s for 2 minutes, every 2 hours. This allows you to place items in the steriliser safe in the knowledge that they will be dry, sterile and ready to use when you need them for up to 3 days.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled before sterilising. This is to ensure that the UV light can make contact with all areas.
- Not all products are suitable for UV sterilisation such as products containing latex or natural rubber.
Protect your baby’s developing immune system by using the latest ultraviolet LED technology to safely kill 99.9% of bacteria, mould and viruses. The vital baby® NURTURE™ pro UV steriliser & dryer will dry-disinfect any household item without using chemicals, heat, steam or sterilising solution, giving you extra peace of mind that your little one is protected.